Crypt of the Everflame - OOC

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTick

This thread will be for out of character conversations.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Rakeesh

I'm trying to find how many extracts a L1 Alchemist with an INT of 16 would know at first level. I'll probably be able to find it as I dig through the material, but thought maybe someone would know before I finished looking.

Scott R

Quote from: Rakeesh on January 17, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
I'm trying to find how many extracts a L1 Alchemist with an INT of 16 would know at first level. I'll probably be able to find it as I dig through the material, but thought maybe someone would know before I finished looking.

The alchemist's class description says it falls along the same rules as bonus spells for wizards-- here:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/ability-scores#TOC-Abilities-and-Spellcasters

From what I can tell, a 16 Int score would net you an an additional 1st level extract at 1st level.

Rakeesh

Yeah, that part I found but it doesn't (appear, anyway) to address how many I can choose to know at L1 at character creation, to choose from on a daily basis. I'll keep lookin'.

Lotofsnow

Sorry I haven't written up my background yet. I hope to have some time to do it tonight. It is pretty straightforward.

Rakeesh

Got my sheet built, can't seem to attach it. (Probably due to bleary-eyedness) I'm getting an error of 'cannot access attachment upload path', not sure if the problem is on my side, sorry. (Likely is.)

Scott R

Added a portrait and a brief interaction with Jimes to my character sheet.

Lotofsnow

Added background to my post in the character sheet thread.

Rakeesh

When I get home I'm going to post it from my laptop. Sorry for the delay-my PC is acting strangely in other ways too, before I left for work.

TheTick

I think the attaching things issue is on my side, I probably just need to sign in later and fix permissions from when I transferred to the new webhost.  Good to know because I use that feature a lot during the games.

You don't have to host it here, even just a PDF on Google Drive or something works.
Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you've got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception!

Rakeesh

Who the hell are you people, anyway? I know Scott R is some schlemiel or other from Hatrack or Sakeriver, positively mookish. TheTick even my insight can hazard a guess at, but how's about LotofSnow? Another participant in other forums?

Scott R

Rakeesh

Schlemiel is definitely a more fun word to say, but I just couldn't overlook the classic.

TheTick

I "met" Lotofsnow via Buffalo sports twitter (so he needs the joy of gaming), and also DnD twitter.  Should fit right in with the rest of you clowns. :D

Lotofsnow

Yes, I am of the twitter.

I've participated in a few games on here in the past as well.