Hey everybody, hope you had a good week. I was busy being productive at work (and moving to another building) so the links are light. Here are this week’s posts:
- Gingerbread on my LG Optimus S – Got a surprise update this week, and it’s working pretty OK so far.
- Old Game Tuesday – The Homeworld Series – Amazingly fun and underrated games.
- HTC Rhyme – This Really Bothers Me – Maybe it’s because I have daughters, but the idea of a lower-spec phone being marketed squarely at women bothered me.
- Mars Simulation Nearing Completion – Finding out how they eat and breathe, and other science facts.
- Catching Up – TIE Fighter – Must finally play it.
A beautiful new day, seen from space. And oh yeah – it happens 18 times a day for them.
You’ve all heard about the neutrinos by now, probably. I’m still thinking there’s a problem with their calculations or equipment, but if not, big changes to our understanding of the universe.
Scientists in Spain discovered a cloaking device (for magnetic fields). Where would scientists get names for stuff if not for Sci-Fi books and shows?
Insert witty comment about hoping the satellite debris finds the cast of Jersey Shore.